The Herderplatz – a historical area in the heart of Weimar. This was where the city of Weimar originated and has been growing since the early Middle Ages. Directly opposite the town church of St. Peter and Paul (Herderkirche), a wonderful holiday apartment for 2 to 4 guests awaits your visit. The apartment (46 qm) is located on the third floor of a classicist residential building on Herderplatz. Incidentally, an old cellar in the garden dates back to the 13th century and most likely belonged to a medieval residential tower. Later, the property belonged to the wealthy knight of Kromsdorf. The Herderkirche is a fascinating sight right at your doorstep – the place where Johann Gottfried Herder worked and home to the famous Cranach alter. Herder was part of the “four stars” of Weimar Classicism along with Goethe, Schiller and Wieland.
- Nice, bright holiday apartment (46 qm) for 2 to 4 guests, with living room, bedroom kitchen and bath
- Located on the third floor of a historic classicist residential building (without elevator)
- Quiet and very central location at Herderplatz in the city center with view of the Herderkirche and Herder monument
- Fully-equipped kitchen with stove / oven and dishwasher
- Bath with wash machine and bathtub
- Beautiful, bright and large living room (walk-through room) with leather sofa and reading corner.
- Free parking space about 100 m from the room/apartment (8€/night, if available)
- Organic store and soup bar in the ground floor of the building
Since our prices vary depending on travel time and length of stay, we recommend that you use our booking calendar. It only requires a few clicks and gives you the correct final price without having to enter any personal data.