"Everything is so quiet. I can only hear my clock ticking, and the wind and the weir from a distance," noted Goethe of Weimar enthusiastically. It’s no wonder since he spent a large part of his first years in Weimar in his garden house in the Ilm park. If you choose our holiday apartment "Ilmbrücke", you too can hear the quiet rustlings. The cozy, bright apartment is located on the 1st floor of a historic half-timbered house on Kegelplatz 3 - quiet yet central. The city palace, the Ilm bridge and the park are located at your doorstep. The apartment combines historic flair with modern comforts and offers accommodation for 2 to 4 guests as well as a sunny, quiet sitting area for 4 in the cobblestone courtyard, which is adjacent to the Marstall building of the castle.
- Spacious, bright holiday apartment (63 qm) for 2 to 4 guests, with living room, kitchen, bedroom and bath
- Located on the 1st floor of a historic half-timber building
- Quiet and very central location at Kegelplatz in the city center
- Furnishings combine modern comfort and historic flair, in part antique furniture
- Kitchen with large refrigerator (fridge/freezer combination), dish washer, oven and stove with 4 ceran cooking plates, coffee machine and Espresso macchinetta
- Living room with TV, internet radio and free WiFi, daybed, dining space for 4-6 people
- Bath with shower, washer/dryer and hairdryer
- Vestibule with breakfast space for 2-3 people with a view of the green courtyard
- Parking: public parking areas on Kegelplatz (with parking fee during the day), free parking in the residential area behind the city palace (around 500 m away)
Since our prices vary depending on travel time and length of stay, we recommend that you use our booking calendar. It only requires a few clicks and gives you the correct final price without having to enter any personal data.