This is where Weimar's heart beats. If you enjoy a wine in the evening on the rooftop terrace of this apartment, you will see the Herder church to one side, Goethe’s residence on Frauenplan to the other and the market square below you. Our apartment on the market square leaves nothing to be desired. With 75 square meters it is big enough for a family, but not too big for traveling couples. It has all modern conveniences as well as being bright, charming and colorful. Overall, the apartment can sleep up to 7 people and a toddler. Experience the best part of Weimar: the hooves of passing horse-drawn carriages and a wonderful view of the flower sea of the Weimar weekly market.
- Spacious, bright holiday apartment for up to 7 people + toddler
- On the 4th floor directly on the market square (without elevator)
- Private roof terrace (accessible from the floor above) with amazing view over the city center of Weimar
- Kitchen with stove and oven, dish washer, refrigerator with freezer unit, extendible table for up to 8 people, three coffee machines (filter, French press and espresso system), electric kettle, toaster
- Bedroom with double bed and children’s bed (up to 3-4 years-old)
- Children’s room with bunk bed for three people (below 140 x 200 cm, above 80 x 200 cm)
- Living room with pull-out daybed for 2 additional guests
- Bathroom with WC, shower and bathtub
- Other features: Wash machine, free WiFi
- Children’s accessories: Changing table, high chair, children’s stool in the bathroom, children’s bed in the bedroom
- Free parking space about 100 m from the room/apartment (8€/night, if available)
Since our prices vary depending on travel time and length of stay, we recommend that you use our booking calendar. It only requires a few clicks and gives you the correct final price without having to enter any personal data.