In the immediate vicinity of the castle, right next to the stables, this apartment is inviting for both those who want to discover the city and those looking for peace and quiet. That is because the apartment is located on the quiet rear side of a small half-timbered house from the 18th century at Kegelplatz 3. Idyllic and yet central. You simply have to walk out the door to get to the castle and the Goethe Park (Ilm park). Herderplatz, the market square, the Anna Amalia Library and Goethe’s residence at Frauenplan are all only a few minutes away. The holiday apartment "Marstall" offers enough space for 4 people with a living and dining room, a bedroom and a bathroom. The apartment has a quiet, sunny terrace - the ideal place for relaxation after a city walk.
- Cozy holiday apartment (40 qm) for 2 to 4 guests with a living / dining room as well as a mini kitchen, bedroom and bath.
- Located on the ground floor of a historic half-timber building with floor heating
- Quiet and very central location at Kegelplatz in the city center
- Interior furnishings are a combination of modern comfort and historic flair, in part antique furniture
- Kitchenette with 4 ceran induction cooking plates, oven, dishwasher and Nespresso machine
- Living room with TV, internet radio and free WiFi, daybed
- Bath with shower and clothes dryer
- Parking: public parking areas on Kegelplatz (with parking fee during the day), free parking in the residential area behind the city palace (around 500 m away)
Since our prices vary depending on travel time and length of stay, we recommend that you use our booking calendar. It only requires a few clicks and gives you the correct final price without having to enter any personal data.