The historical residential building, which was renovated in 2014 and houses six parties, is only about an 8-minute walk from the city palace and the Anna Amalia Library. Two charming, bright apartments for one to two guests invite you to relax just a little outside the city center of Weimar. By the way, the residential area "Neues Bauen am Horn" is just a stone's throw away. Here you can explore what modern architecture in the Bauhaus city of Weimar looks like today – on the way to the model house "Am Horn", a test house that was built for the first Bauhaus exhibition in 1923.
- Nice, bright apartments, each with 20 qm, bath and small kitchen
- Located parterre in a historical residential building in the Leibnizallee
- With outdoor seating and garden use
- Modern, tasteful decor with attention to detail, double beds (160 cm)
- Kitchen with 2-plate electric stove and microwave
- Parking spaces in the district
Since our prices vary depending on travel time and length of stay, we recommend that you use our booking calendar. It only requires a few clicks and gives you the correct final price without having to enter any personal data.