Here you can really walk – and even live – in Goethe's footsteps: Stay in the house where the young poet had his first Weimar apartment (1776/77)! The historical Renaissance town house directly across from the city palace / castle museum now houses a modernly-equipped holiday apartment for 2 to 6 guests on the third floor. There is a guest room located directly adjacent to the apartment that has room for two additional guests. The ACC gallery is located on the lower two floors, but is not the only place you will find contemporary art exhibitions. More than two dozen original works of art hang in the guest rooms. Art as it once was and as it is now - welcome to Burgplatz, in the heart of Weimar!
- Apartment (about 70 qm) for up to 6 people (with extra bed max 7, ideal for 4 people so that the living room remains free)
- Central location in the city center
- Room and apartment on the third floor of a historic Renaissance house (without elevator)
- Old wooden floorboards, modern facilities (beds with latex mattresses) and contemporary art from the ACC gallery in all rooms
- View of the lime trees in front of the house as well as the city palace and Ilm park
- Fully-equipped kitchen with stove / oven and dishwasher
- Living room with large table for dining, work or games as well as a sofa bed and TV
- Free WiFi
- CO2-neutral warm water produced with solar panels
- EC card payment possible
- Free parking space about 100 m from the room/apartment (8€/night, if available)
- Arrival between 3 p.m. and 12 a.m., departure until 11 a.m. (please contact us if you need other arrangements and we will try to work something out)
Since our prices vary depending on travel time and length of stay, we recommend that you use our booking calendar. It only requires a few clicks and gives you the correct final price without having to enter any personal data.