Our Family Hotel opened in 2012 right next to the Goethe Museum and former residence and in one of Weimar’s most charming alleyways. Our idea: Why should you always vacation in the countryside with children? Discovering cities and experiencing culture should also be possible with a family. That is why we created the Family Hotel – a place in the heart of the Classic town of Weimar that caters to the wishes of parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles and children alike. It is a place, which also combines the generousness of a holiday apartment with the luxury of a hotel. In 2013 we received the Thuringian Tourism Prize, which we are very proud of. Relaxed children, relaxed parents, relaxing holidays – some things are quite simple. Try it for yourself – in the Family Hotel Weimar!
- 11 holiday apartments that were furnished with a passion for details (for 2-7 guests)
- The Family Hotel combines modern architecture and ecological building (Thuringian Wood Construction Prize 2013)
- Baby accessories upon request (free of charge)
- Many play areas in the hotel – even a sand box on the roof terrace
- Family-friendly restaurant “Gretchens” on the ground floor with a climbing cave for children
- Garden on the roof – with play area, sun umbrellas, lavender field and herb beds
- Free wash machine use for guests