Here you can really walk – and even live – in Goethe's footsteps: Stay in the house where the young poet had his first Weimar apartment (1776/77)! The historical Renaissance town house directly across from the city palace / castle museum now houses a bright, friendly guest room on the third floor that has room for two guests. And if you need more space - no problem: next door we have a holiday apartment for 2 to 6 people. The ACC gallery is located on the lower two floors, but is not the only place you will find contemporary art exhibitions. More than two dozen original works of art hang in the guest rooms. Art as it once was and as it is now - welcome to Burgplatz, in the heart of Weimar!
- Nice, bright room with 15 qm, shower and toilet
- Room and apartment (70 qm) on the third floor in a historic Renaissance house (without elevator)
- Central location in the city center
- Old wooden floorboards, modern equipment (beds with latex mattresses)
- Bright, friendly rooms
- View of the lime trees in front of the house as well as the city palace and Ilm park
- Contemporary art from the ACC gallery in all rooms
- Free WiFi
- CO2-neutral warm water produced with solar panels
- EC card payment possible
Arrival between 3 p.m. and 12 a.m., departure until 11 a.m. (please contact us if you need other arrangements and we will try to work something out)
Since our prices vary depending on travel time and length of stay, we recommend that you use our booking calendar. It only requires a few clicks and gives you the correct final price without having to enter any personal data.